Yes it’s true. If you sincerely desire to loose weight then hydrate yourself first with plenty of fluids especially plain water.
Our body preserves fat as a shield against the acids produced by the unhealthy lifestyle that we live. Now days we heavily depends on acidic foods and lifestyles like...
- Eating Meat, Chicken, Pork, Turkey and Fish.
- Dairy products like butter, milk, cheese including eggs
- Bread, pasta, potatoes, baked goods and all products made with wheat or corn flour.
- Cigarettes and other forms of tobacco
- Alcohol, prescription and recreational drugs
- Coffee and most commercial teas
- Processed or fast foods
- Artificial sweeteners
- Soft drinks and sports drinks
- No exercise
- Stress, negative emotions and spiritual emptiness
This above factors leads to heavy accumulation of Acids in our body and makes it acidic. While some of the acids are eliminated through the bowels, urinary tract and skin, but whatever is left behind has to be buffered and neutralized. Correspondingly our body manages
Conclusion: Avoid taking too much acidic food, Include organic green leafy vegetables and fruits in good quantity in your daily diet and drink at least 8-10 glass of water daily and also drink fresh juices to hydrate your body to maintain pH balance and to avoid weight gain and keeping our body healthy.
You can find me on Google+